The Seat Alhambra is no longer a van in the classic sense, it is a multi-functional, large-capacity sedan with the most modern design. The Seat Alhambra is the sister model of the Volkswagen Sharan II. It has become even more similar to the Sharan in the current generation and is usually cheaper as its German sister.
The Seat Alhambra is available in the main English speaking markets UK and Ireland as well as most European countries and some countries in the middle east.
All 7 seats inside the SEAT Alhambra can be folded flat in 32 different potential layout configurations. This means that this family car is versatile enough to cater to all your family’s needs, no matter how varied they might be.
The Alhambra is available in the trim levels S, SE and Xcellence. The basic S Trim comes already with quite a nice list of equipment:
- Seven full size individual seats (two front row/three second row/ two third row)
- Easy-fold rear seat system
- LED Taillights with LED rear plate light
- Rain sensing wipers
- Three-zone climate control
- Front and rear parking sensors with Optical Parking System display
- Start/stop and Energy recovery system
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Sliding rear side doors
- Media System Plus with a 6.5″ Colour touchscreen
- Steering wheel mounted audio and phone controls
With 7 seats fully mounted the boot capacity is still 267 liters. Once the 3rd row is folded it offers a capacity of 658l up to roof line. A maximum capacity of 2.297 Liters (up to roof line) can be achieved when the 2nd and 3rd row seats are folded.
In terms of engines there are a 1.4 Liter FSI Petrol engine with 150 PS as well as 2.0 Liter TDI Diesels with 150 or 184 PS available.
The prices start at £25,695.00 in the UK and € 39,370 in Ireland.
Photo: Seat Media Center